Sunday 19 June 2011

Victorian Craft- Fayre

Set out at 7:00 yesterday morning for the Victorian day , once again the weather was against us-torrential rain and winds,some of the stallholders outside packed up and went home as they were absolutely soaked when setting up their gazebo's. The turn out inside the hall was very poor and the organisers said it was the worst year they had ever had...but the sun put his hat on around 3:oo and the people started rolling in and I made my money in the last hour, sold quite a lot of things sold lots of bags in the last few fayre's am so glad as I want to make new ones. I did venture outside and the atmosphere out there was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed it.I t was brill for me as I am obsessed with victoriana etc. There are so many talented people out there and the work I saw was amazing.I could'nt put all the pics on here but please click on older posts to see all of them and also the ones I took outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment