Maisie's free pics

Sunday, 15 May 2011

Chloe - Leigh and Andrew

Love this photo of my daughter and her boyfriend , it was taken at Gretna green when Andrews mother Ceris got married. 
Posted by maisie sparrow's vintage pictures at 12:03
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
er Widgets">Blogger Widgets

JUNKIN GYPSIES

JUNKIN GYPSIES


Me and my sister .I am on the left

stitching fingers


Visit stitchin fingers

papercraft planet


Visit Paper Craft Planet

Chosen
chosen pictures

vintage fairground

  • bookatrix (5)
  • Christmas (1)
  • crochet (2)
  • cushion (1)
  • cutwork (7)
  • notebook (2)
  • stencil card (45)
  • stencil plates (4)
  • vintage bag (8)
  • vintage cushion (2)
  • vintage fairground (18)
  • vintage heart (6)
  • vintage image (21)
  • wedding (8)

Be kind to strangers you may be entertaining angels unaware.

">Snow Angel

neocounter

   
Glitter Graphics
Glitter Graphics

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • White Scapbook
    Finally finished this one ..ready to go to the shop!!
  • This is what I woke up to this morning
    What a weekend!!! My little dog died 2 days ago.... am heartbroken......Devastated.....heard an almighty crash this morning could not beli...
  • His eye is on the sparrow
    My dear friend and partner in [craft] crime LOL !!! Alma, bought this wonderful board for us to use. I  must admit...I  am hooked!! Have bee...
  • Mini Book
  • (no title)
  • Craft-Fayre at Afan Argoed
    Had a lovely 2 days at the Craft-fayre at Afan Argoed did really well over 2 days and sold lots of scrap books.The weather was fab and rea...
  • Vintage crochet bag
    Had an idea to make these bags as I have so much crochet cotton I had to use it up I am pleased with the finished result and will make a f...
  • another finished album
    Just finished this. I am going to make a steampunk one next but am waiting for the graphic 45 papers- these papers are so beautiful I just l...
  • ring pillow
  • Altered Bottles
    Love these altered bottles .Just found them on  Pinterest.com

My Blog List

  • Love To Scrap!
    Looky-Looky!
    9 years ago
  • My Royal Room
    Λαμπάδες με φιογκάκια και πουλάκια!
    13 years ago
  • Δημιουργίες άλλης εποχής..
    ΒΑΠΤΙΣΗ ΜΕ ΘΕΜΑ ΤΟ ΠΕΡΙΣΤΕΡΙ
    7 years ago

Visit Graphic 45

Total Pageviews

feedjit


Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.